Conference Sponsorship Program (CSP)
is one of the excellent services offered by IJSER that is uniquely intended to support the researchers and conference organizers. CSP provides conference organizers a privileged platform for the publishing of research work presented in conference proceedings. CSP is deliberated to disseminate scientific research and to establish long term International collaborations and partnerships with academic communities and conference organizers.
IJSER CSP special issue invites papers from the INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE, NATIONAL CONFERENCE, SEMINAR conducted by academic institutions, organizations, university, etc.
For more details / conference sponsorship queries, please contact
If you are an conference organizer and planning to organize any National / International conference, then you need to send the conference details
at ”: Conference Sponsorship selection process
• Institute or Organization which is organizing this conference/event.
• Conference Dates ( If you have finalized the dates or tentative month/year).
• City/Country where this conference is going to held.
• Website Link, if you have a conference website.
IJSER Sponsored Conferences
2013 GCAR - Global Conference for Academic Research - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
International Conference on Mathematics and its Applications
Recent Trends on Communication Systems and Devices, NCRTCD 2012
Conference Techno Manthan-2013, College of Engineering and Technology,Dhamangaon Rly.
National Conference on "Advancement and Innovation in Electric Technology and Allied Science in Engineering"
Conference on roll of geotechnics in infrastructure projects
National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
NCECM-13 (National Conference on Environmental Conservation and Management-13)
Global Conference for Academic Research - GCAR - 2012 , Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
NCFCSCT 2013, Sri Ramakrishna Engineering College, Coimbatore
IJSER as technical co-sponsor for your conference : Guidelines for Conference Organizers
Once the conference is approved by the board members, we'll notify the organizer via email/phone.
Please make sure you follow the instructions as per journal guidelines :
• All the papers should be in IJSER format. Please download the IJSER template from the right side panel of this page.
You can change the header/footer of the template as per Volume/Issue details provided to you.
• If you have conference website, make sure you provide the IJSER website link on your conference page, specifying IJSER as technical co-sponsor.
• Provide the IJSER details on conference leaflet, poster or brochure.
• You are authorize to use IJSER logo on your website, you can download the logo from right side panel.