X-ray Satellites spectra in core level 2p peaks of transition metal oxides
Full Text(PDF, 3000) PP.
| Author(s) |
|Dr. Sameer Sinha, Vinay Kumar Pandey, Ajay Vikram Singh|
| KEYWORDS |
X-Ray emission spectra ,X-ray Plasmon Satellite , Iron oxide; Chromium oxide
We have used Plasmon theory to explain the Energy Satellites and relative intensity of transition metal oxides based on their core level peaks. In the photoelectron spectrum, these regions are usually complicated and therefore the choice of the analysis methods can significantly affect the quantification results. In this work, we studied the chemical state quantification of iron and chromium oxides the analysis was based on the 2p region of the photoelectron spectrum and estimated values are in agreement with the calculated values of M. Aronniemi *, J. Sainio, J. Lahtinen
1. Korbar H. & Mehlhorn W.A. ; Phys. 191, (1966)
2. Haynes S.K. & Velinsky, M & Velinsky L.J. ;
Nucl. Phys. A99 (1967), 537.
3. Rudd M.E. & Edward & Volz, D.J. ; Phys Rev.
151, (1966), 28.
4. Asaad, W.N. & Burhop E.H.S. ; Proc. Phys.
Soc., London 71, (1958), 369.
5. Listengarten, M.A. ; Bull Acad. Sci. U.S.S.R.,
Phys. Ser. 26 (1962), 182.
6. Asaad, W.N. ; Nucl. Phy. 66, (1965b), 494.
7. M.Scrocco in photoemission spectra of Pb.(II)
halide; Phys. Rev. B25 (1982) 1535-1540 .
8. M.Scrocco , Satellites in X-ray Photo electron
spectroscopy of insulator I 32 (1985) 1301-1306
9. M.Scrocco , Satellite in X-ray Photo electron
spectroscopy of insulators II 32 (1985) 1307-
10. L.Marton , L.B.Lader and H. Mendlowitz;
Adv. Electronic and Electro Physics; edited by
L.M arton Academic , New York 7 (1955) , 225
11. A. M. Bradshaw, Cederbaurn S.L, Domeke W. &
Krause Jour. Phys C: Solid State
Phys. 7, 4503, 1974
12. D. C. Lengreth, Phys. Rev. Letter, 26, 1229, 1971
13. W. J. Pardee, G.D. Mahan, D. E. Eastman, R.A.
Pollak, L. Ley, F.R. McFeely, S.P.Kowalczky
and D.A. Shirely, Phys. Rev. B, 11, 3614, 1975.
14. M . Aronniemi *, J. Sainio, J. Lahtinen Surface
Science 578 (2005) 108–123
15. S. K. Srivastava, Amar Bahadur, Fizika A, 17,
16. S. K. Srivastava, Amar Bahadur and Pankaj
Kumar Singh, Leonardo Journal of
Sciences , 13 , 39 , 2008.
17. Sameer Sinha & Ajay Vikram Singh ,International
Journal of Scientific &
Engineering Research, Volume 2, Issue 2, April -
18. Sameer Sinha & Ajay Vikram Singh , International
Journal of Scientific &
Engineering Research, Volume 2, Issue 2,