To study the Employee Engagement practices and its effect on employee performance with special reference to ICICI and HDFC Bank in Lucknow
Full Text(PDF, 3000) PP.
| Author(s) |
| KEYWORDS |
Employee engagement, Organizational commitment, Job content, Involvement, Objectivity, Motivation
The employee engagement practices in an organization get increased as companies tend to work with a global workforce .Organizations are on hunt for people who are generally enthusiastic to come to work everyday and are highly passionate about their work .The article focuses on the need for such employees and how their presence can improve the progress and work efficiency of the organization as a whole .Also focuses on the challenges faced by the HR managers to improve employee engagement for an organization's survival .It also throws light on other aspects of employee engagement like benefits ,key indicators and factors influencing employee engagement. It also focuses on the various practices used in private banks.
1. Shashi Tewari ,2010 “Employee engagement” HRM Review
,IUP publications ,Nov 2010 pg42-45
2. Garima Bardia 2010 “ Talent Management” HRM Review ,IUP
publications ,feb 2010 pg 37-41
6. Mamta Mohapatra &Baldev R Sharma 2010 “Study of
employee engagement and its predictors in an Indian public
sector undertaking” Global Business Review .
7. 2009 “Effect of age and experience on job satisfaction and
organizational commitment” The ICFAI University Journal of
Organizational Behavior 8(1.:28-36.
8. Mohapatra, Mamta and Baldev R Sharma 2008 “Drivers of
organizational Commitment among managers of Industrial
Organizations :A case study ,’Global Business Review 9(1.
9. N R Aravamudha “Talent Management” A critical imperative
for organization ,HRM Review ,feb 2010 pg 36-41
10. Prabhi G and Roja Rani Tegala “Employee engagement: A
mantra for HR managers” HRM Review ,Aug 2009 pg 49-53
11. Priyanka Rawal “Engaged Employees”: Carrying high degree
of organization pride HRM Review, July 2009 pg 41-45